Sunday, June 13, 2010

Days

Just two days out.

Two days.

It's crazy to think it's arrived to suddenly. I'm truthfully a little nervous. I mean, this will be the longest I'll go without seeing my family, and on top of that I'll be in another country. Another world, pretty much.

Am I hyping this up too much? Possibly.

I'm compiling all the documents and putting off the packing. God, packing is the worst. It's unbearably painful. I wish I could just ship my whole closet or dresser with me and not have to deal with it. Ah, too simple a solution.

Also, I said goodbye to Alison today. She's probably going to kill me for putting this on here, but I'm sure she'll live. It was tough: 6 weeks is a long time to go without seeing one's girlfriend. I'm going to miss her a lot.

Two days people. Less, really.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you left out a few socks to make room for a few jars of peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete