Monday, June 28, 2010

Wet and Wild!

Ok I did not see a play about gay cannibals. I will, however, see it at some point. It sounds too good to be true.

I have some more pictures. Tia, Megan, Jaclyn and I went to this museum called Somerset House. Inside the museum courtyard there are rows and rows or water jets that shoot up from the ground. It was a remarkably hot day and we got our bathing suits on and headed down. Here's what it looks like:











It was very wet and fun and we had to ride the tube home soaking wet. I felt bad for the guy who sat down after me (but not really).

Tonight I went and saw Avenue Q. I love that show. I had the fortune of seeing it a few years ago in San Diego and tonight did not disappoint. It is absolutely brilliant, and if you haven't seen it please do. It's raunchy and it has puppets: what more could you want from a play?

No comments:

Post a Comment